Athlete Camp- Sept 23 – 24, 2017- West Chester, PA
Sep 23 @ 8:00 am - Sep 24 @ 5:00 pm| $297
The OPEX Athlete Camp is for anyone looking to compete in the sport of fitness, at any level.
Athlete camps are designed to provide education to athletes of all levels and create a fitness-testing atmosphere that enhances your training experience and upgrades performance. During the camp, the coaches have the opportunity to provide tools and feedback to each individual on basic principles that have been most successful in prepping athletes for all types. Whether you are a beginner, a weekend warrior, or high level competitive athlete, you will walk away with a better understanding of your strength, your engine, how to properly gauge pacing in your workouts, and the best way for you to fuel.
Who Should Attend?
Novice level athletes Looking to upgrade their training
Competitive athletes looking to climb the ranks and stand on the podium
Masters athletes looking for guidance around optimizing their training and staying safe with their training
What does the Two Cay Camp Look Like?
- Learn how to prepare and fuel for single event days over multiple weeks
- Learn how to fuel and prepare for multiple event weekend competitions
- Learn how to train through the multiple week competitions while still performing at a high level and staying healthy
- Learn how high level athletes peak for their priority competitions
- Learn how to operate your specific engine for the CrossFit Open, Regionals, and the Games based on your individual fitness level
- Learn the most effective pace and strategy based on your individual strengths and weaknesses
- Train with other CrossFit and fitness minded competitors over the weekend
- Lecture and Q&A Session with OPEX coaches
Click here for a list of hotels, restaurants and grocery stores in the area