Nutrition, October 1-2 2017, OPEX HQ
Oct 1 @ 8:00 am - Oct 2 @ 5:00 pm
Quality nutrition and food hygiene principles are often the difference that is needed for both athletes and health & wellness clients to realize their ultimate goals.
Upon completion of the weekend Theory and Exam each coach will have the ability to:
- Improve client communication strategies, remote vs. face to face
- Create nutrition Intake & tracking documentation
- Implement a Three Phase template for nutrition modifications
- Understand the explanation of the Three Phase topics
- Provide suggestions for PreWO/PWO nutrition that are individual and client based
- Discuss Game Day nutrition concepts
- Increase awareness of Adrenal lab function primer/examples
OPEX CCP Level 1 Prerequisites:
- Coaching for a minimum of 1 year OR view the online OPEX Experience course
- Ability to proficiently instruct physical movement
- Completion of Level 1 Assessment module theory
Recommended Physical Fitness Standards:
- Female: 3 strict chin-ups, body weight deadlift x 3 reps, 3 dips, run 1 mile under 8 minutes.
- Male: 10 strict chin-ups, 1.5x body weight deadlift x 3 reps, 10 dips, run 1 mile under 7 minutes.
Coach must pass 50-question online exam scoring 80% or higher. Student will receive a certificate of completion upon passing the exam.
- 100% upon registration or 50% deposit with balance billed automatically 30 days after first payment
- Save up to $1000 purchasing the Level 1 BUNDLE! Contact Meghan Sweet to learn more!
Click Here a list of hotels, restaurants and grocery stores in the area