The best way to train in the Off-Season
Functional Bodybuilding develops the vital physical components all athletes demand.
Functional Bodybuilding benefits include:
- Managing inflammation to enhance recovery between workouts
- Developing motor control to assure your skill in the gym
- Building strength that is critical to progression in fitness and sport
- Enhancing function to succeed in all aspects of life
- Balancing to the nervous system to improve both short and long term results
And we know better than anyone. Not only did we coin the term, we’ve trained thousands of successful athletes using this methodology.
We are giving YOU an exclusive look at what an off-season program looks like with our FREE 4-week functional bodybuilding e-book.
In addition to the program, you’ll receive an extensive dive into how, what, and why behind Functional Bodybuilding. That includes:
- The history of functional bodybuilding at OPEX
- What Functional bodybuilding is and how it will make your training rock solid
- Why functional bodybuilding will help you become a better athlete
- Why templates for functional bodybuilding don’t work
This program is a sample. It wasn’t designed with a specific athlete in mind. However, it will give you a glimpse into OPEX’s successful approach to training athletes for competitive fitness.
So, stop wasting your time with generic group programming.
Download our FREE Functional Bodybuilding template.
Discover how this style of training can get you where you want to go.