The difference between a professional coach and a hobbyist is that the professional is passionate about having a career in fitness. They don’t work a side job to cover the bills. They continuously seek new knowledge, and they get in the trenches and coach full time. They strive to coach with Competency, Consistency, and Care to build stronger trust and relationships with their clients. The Coaches’ Toolkit is a free course and downloadable guide that gives you the knowledge to turn your passion into a fulfilling career.
Whether you are a Personal Trainer, a CrossFit® coach, a Strength and Conditioning Specialist, a fitness instructor, or a student craving real world knowledge to help you become a professional fitness coach, the Coaches’ Tookit is the perfect place for you to start your education. Learn directly from OPEX CCP Instructors how you can level-up your coaching practice today!
Sign Me Up!
Give me the toolkit now!
What’s inside of the coaches’ toolkit?
We’ve created 20 videos and a 17-page downloadable reference guide to take you through the 5 principles of the OPEX Coaching Certificate Program – CCP
the businesss of professional fitness coaching with CEO, Jim Crowell
In Business of Coaching course videos, you’ll learn:
- ✓ How to view your coaching business with the 5 M’s framework of Meaning, Market, Model, Management, and Money.
- ✓ How important building relationships is to your longevity as a coach
- ✓ How to structure your marketing efforts to draw in new clients consistently.
- ✓ What the math looks like for different types of coaches to earn more money per hour and even earn $100K per year
Consultation With Sharon Prete
In the Consultation course videos, you’ll learn:
- ✓ Why learning about and setting your and your clients’ priorities are critical to building relationships with your clients
- ✓ How to set goals that are relevant, important, and achievable
- ✓ What trust is and how you can build it with your clients
Assessment With Michael Bann and James Fitzgerald
In the Assessment course videos, you’ll learn:
- ✓ Why you need to do Assessments in the first place.
- ✓ How OPEX Coaches assess using the OPEX “BMW” system of Body, Move, and Work
- ✓ How to assess people’s movement followed by how you assess people’s ability to execute work in their training
Program Design With James Fitzgerald
In the Program Design course videos, you’ll learn:
- ✓ How you go from a proper Assessment into a high-quality Program Design for your clients
- ✓ What maximum physical potential is and how you can build it over time
- ✓ The important 3 P’s – Priorities, Periodize, and Planning.
- ✓ From an outstanding case study of Maximal Aerobic Power (MAP) Training when James shows you how to program for MAP 3 for your clients
Nourishment With Sean McGovern
In the Nourishment course videos, you’ll learn:
- ✓ How to interpret and prescribe proper Basic Lifestyle Guidelines (BLG’s) for your clients
- ✓ What energy really is, how it equates to your daily routine and performance, and how you can improve it.
- ✓ How to define caloric requirements and macronutrients (MACRO’s), but you’ll realize that most clients should NOT worry about macros until they’ve earned them.
- ✓ How to fuel clients – or yourself – when they/you are are on the go and busy often.
You’ll also receive additional videos from James Fitzgerald on how to implement fitness coaching principles into your day to day interactions with your clients. We will give you an outstanding starting point to see just how powerful the OPEX CCP Program will be for you as a coach!
Become a well rounded coach and pursue your career by taking advantage of The Coaches’ Toolkit today!