OPEX COACHING CERTIFICATE PROGRAM – CCP
Learn From The Best
- – 2007 Crossfit Games Champion
- – Founder of OPEX Fitness (formerly OPT)
- – Mentor and coach to over 2,000 CCP graduates across the globe
- – James and OPEX Coaches have written well over 1,000,000 customized fitness programs for their clients
- – Chairman of United States Functional Fitness
- – Keynote speaker at dozens of global coaching events such as the Eleiko Coaches Congress, PaleoFx, and Strength Matters Summits
OUR COURSE INCLUDES
Professional coaches recognize that the quality of their client relationships lays their client’s groundwork for success. CCP Consultation gives you the tools to build relationships through awareness, trust, goal setting, communication, and a host of other valuable behavioral principles.
Meeting your clients where they physically sit allows you to design a fitness program that truly serves their needs. The CCP BMW Assessment (Body, Move, Work) gives you tools to properly score body fat testing, structural strength ratios, movement and mobility balance, and work capacity scores.
CCP Program Design gives you the keys to create and progress client programs that will ensure your client's long-term success.
Quality, consistent lifestyle and nutrition practices support your clients’ progress in and out of the gym. CCP Nutrition gives you the tools to prescribe improvements to: hydration, food quality, food intolerances, sleep, stress, macro nutrients, and supplementation. It also covers case studies of coaches who worked with clients who wanted to stay lean and healthy. Also, clients who needed refinement for peak performance.
After you’ve learned all of the CCP principles, it’s time to implement them into your coaching practice. Through the Final Project, you’ll experiment, you’ll make mistakes, and, you’ll become a much better coach through your tangible experience.