PURCHASE & SHIPPING POLICY
- Payment Methods and Billing: If you wish to purchase Products from the Website, you must either provide your valid PayPal® account information or your valid credit card information on the Website’s order form. The following credit cards are currently accepted: VISA®, MASTERCARD®, and AMERICAN EXPRESS®. By submitting this information to us, you give Optimum Performance Training Inc. (“OPEX”) permission to charge your purchases on the Website to the credit card that you designate on your order form. We will not be responsible: (i) for any charges that Paypal® or your credit card issuer may apply to you as a result of our processing your order; (ii) if Paypal® or your card issuer refuses or fails to authorize payment by you; or (iii) for any delays or non-delivery of Products that may arise due to any validation checks that may be carried out regarding your payment or identification.
- Order Acceptance: Advertisements on the Website are invitations to you to make offers to purchase Products on the Website and are not offers to sell. Your properly completed and delivered order form constitutes your offer to purchase the products or services referenced in your order. Your order will be deemed to be accepted only if and when we send a shipping notice email to your email address. That shipping notice email constitutes our acceptance of your order and forms a legally binding contract with OPEX. If the Website has your Product(s) in stock, we will normally ship such items within three (3) business days of placing your order. Out-of-stock orders will ship if and when the item is back in stock. Some situations may result in your order being cancelled. These include, but are not limited to, limitations on the quantities of any Products available for purchase; inaccuracies or errors in Product or pricing information; Product or ingredient restrictions mandated by local, provincial, national or international regulations; or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance group. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit quantities available for sale or sold, and the right at any time to reject, correct, cancel or terminate any order for any reason whatsoever. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your credit card has been charged, we will issue a credit to the credit card you used to make the purchase in the amount of the charge.
- Shipping & Handling: The prices displayed on the Website are quoted in US dollars and are subject to change. These prices do not include shipping and handling or any applicable sales taxes. You are responsible for the payment of any shipping and handling charges, as well as any provincial and federal sales taxes that may apply to your order. Wherever you may reside, title to Products and risk of loss shall pass onto you upon delivery of the Products to a common carrier. OPEX cannot be held responsible for packages that are undeliverable or delivered to an incorrect address due to incorrect or incomplete address information entered (customer address input error). Packages returned to OPEX as unclaimed (not picked up at local postal outlet or from a private carrier including UPS, etc.), refused (by addressee or Customs), or packages returned due to incorrect address information (customer address input error) may be subject to a 20% restocking fee if returned in resalable condition, as well as additional deductions for the original shipping charges (or equivalent if shipping charges were included in the purchase price) and any return shipping charges.
- International Orders: If you place an order for shipment to an international address, you will be solely responsible for paying any taxes, tariffs, import or export duties, and other similar fees imposed on such orders. International shipment rates vary based on total package weight and final destination. As above, pricing on the Website does not include any taxes, duties, insurance costs, or tariffs.With regards to Customs, certain Products require substantial processing in order to get clearance into certain countries (particularly the United States, where clearance from the FDA and prior notice with US Customs may be required). In many cases, we may not be able to process your order outside of Canada or United States.
- Order Returns: Our goal is to ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase from us. When you receive your package from us, we ask that you examine it closely prior to opening the factory-sealed product packaging. If you are not satisfied with your order, you may exchange any new, unused, unopened and untested merchandise purchased from Website within seven (7) days from the date of purchase by mailing the Product along with your receipt to: OPEX Attention: Returns 16573 N 92nd St #135, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We must physically receive the returned merchandise within the seven (7) day period. You will not be entitled to any exchanges thereafter. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. OPEX cannot be held responsible for damage to goods during return shipping nor be held responsible for returned Products that have failed to be delivered. Returned Products may be subject to a 20% restocking fee (in addition to shipping costs). If customs or brokerage fees are incurred by OPEX upon the return of any Products, you will be responsible for these costs as well. An exchange (less original shipping charges and restocking fee, if applicable) will be credited to you for like-new returned merchandise in original packaging upon receipt of the returned merchandise.We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to reject any return that does not comply with the foregoing requirements.All in-person and online seminars, courses, events and membership are non-refundable. Upon approval, a credit towards OPEX product may be given.
- Misprints: Although we do our best to provide you with the most accurate Product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or Product information, we reserve the right to correct or cancel an order at any time, and/or edit an order to reflect the correction, and/or correct the error on the Website.
- Seminar and Course Cancellation and Changes: We reserve the right to cancel, postpone, re-schedule seminars and courses at our discretion at any time before, during or after registration has commenced. We recommend booking refundable reservations with airlines, hotels and rentals cars.
- Refund Policy: All OPEX educational courses are non-refundable after purchase.